对你有种感觉
说不出的喜悦
有句话想对你说不敢开口
我有一种感觉
你对我很特别
有句话想对你说让我开口
我想了好久(总没有借口)
爱没有先后(爱不需理由)
让我告诉你不再犹豫(不再犹豫)
说我爱你让爱出现奇迹(让爱出现奇迹)
对我来说这是一个难题(我没关系)
什么原因怕你会在意(什么原因我不会在意)
说我爱你让爱带来奇迹(你知道我爱你)
对我来说这是我的勇气(真的爱你)
新的世纪谁先说爱你
oh 都可以新的世纪属于我们的爱的奇迹
It was 3 AM
When you woke me up
Then we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go
Just to get away
We talked about our lives
Until the sun came out
And now I’m thinking about
How I wish I could go back
Just for one more day
One more day with you
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It’s like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
It left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It’s all I need
Is one more day with you
When the car broke down
We just kept walking along ‘
Til we hit this town
There was nothing there at all
But that was all ok
We spent all our money
On stupid things
But if I look back now
I’d probably give it all away
Just for one more day
One more day with you
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It’s like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
It left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It’s all I need
Is one more day with you
Now I’m sitting here
Like we used to do
I think about my life
And now there’s nothing I won’t do
Just for one more day
One more day with you
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It’s like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Everytime I hear your name
Everytime I feel the same
It’s like it all falls into place
Everything, everything feels right
You walked away
Just one more day
It’s all I need
Is one more day with you
突然发现站了好久
不知道要往哪走
还不想回家的我
再多人陪只会更寂寞
许多话题关于我
就连我也有听过
我的快乐要被认可
委屈却没有人诉说
夜半信仰丛白剥落
拿掉防卫剩下什么
为什么脆弱时候
想你更多
如果你也听说
有没有想过我
想普通交朋友
还是你依然会心疼我
好多好多的话想对你说
悬着一颗心没着落
要怎么附和
舍不得又无可奈何
如果你也听说
会不会相信我
对流言会附和
还是你知道我还是我
跌跌撞撞才明白了许多
懂我的人就你一个
想到你想起我
胸口依然温柔
许多话题关于我
就连我也有听过
我想我宁可都沉默
其实反而显得做作
夜半信仰丛白剥落
拿掉防卫剩下什么
为什么脆弱时候
想你更多
如果你也听说
有没有想过我
想普通交朋友
还是你依然会心疼我
好多好多的话想对你说
悬着一颗心没着落
要怎么附和舍不得
要无可奈何
如果你也听说
会不会相信我
对流言会附和
还是你知道我还是我
跌跌撞撞才明白了许多
懂我的人就你一个
想到你想起我
胸口依然温柔
如果你也听说
有没有想过我
想普通交朋友
还是你依然会心疼我
跌跌撞撞才明白了许多
冷漠的人就你一个
想到你想起我
胸口依然温柔
如果你想起我
你会想到什么
LING @ 00:14
No comments:
Post a Comment