hello people!
alrights, yes,
i'm at work now.
but i'm so bored that m using pda to blog =/
so sleepy !
'm not suppose to work today,
cus was thinking of resting since tmr start attachment .
BUT! boss asked to work..
shorthanded uh,
cus ivy went overseas. zZZz!!
im freaking tired and bored !
can I sleep ?? =x
work yesterday sucks!
but my partner is fun to work with.
2chattys working together,
who care about sales ?? =p
but im stress afrerall.
but knowing that PS's sales ytd aint good too, 'm relieved =x
im bored , seriously.
no customer to keep me entertain :x
have not visited mummy for 3days .
shall do so tmr =)
I miss her sleeping by my side =(
get well soon, mummy ..
attachment's gonna start tomorrow.
goodluck man!
hopefully pda won't present with any probbies during this 2weeks..
ps: saw xiulai yesrerday, but she didn't see me.
saw ying too :)
luckily im working today,
cus the plan for the SEVENs were to go sentosa .
I bet it's cancel =p
watched 'GET SMART' on fri =D
it's freaking nice & hilarious !
rating : 4/5
ps: I nvr give full marks for my rating =p
I wanna watch zohan & happening.. RAH !
aights , nth much to say.
so.. bye people =)
take care !
CIAOS!
&imy..
LING @ 1258pm.